- Master’s degree in Banking and Finance – René Descartes University (2016)
- Master’s degree in Economics and Law – Panthéon Assas University (2014)
After working in Private Equity at Quilvest in Luxembourg and Ardian in London, Johan joined the leading construction equipment rental company Loxam as a mergers and acquisitions analyst. In 2017, he joined the Raizers, a equity investment platform, as a financial analyst in charge of raising funds for startups and real estate projects.
Operations in which Johan was involved:
- Acquisition by Loxam of the Italian construction equipment rental company Nacanco (€27M turnover)
- Acquisition by Loxam of the Irish construction equipment rental company Swan Plant Hire
- Acquisition by Loxam of the Danish construction equipment rental company Cramo Equipment Rental (€20 million turnover)
- Fundraising of a Swiss startup in the relamping sector
- Fundraising by a Swiss startup in the exhibition organisation sector
- Fundraising by a French startup in the sports accessories sector
- Business plan for an event organization marketplace
- Business plan for a company in the recruitment sector
- Business plan for online media
contact us to benefit from our support
Please contact us by phone on (+33)6 14 60 38 18, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on one of the buttons below to benefit from our support.